La Quinta Inn & Suites , SLC Airport
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
$12 - $15 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites , SLC Airport
COUNT ON ME! Our signature count on me service culture encourages each team member to be responsive, respectful and deliver great experiences to our guests.