Hampton Inn Richwood, KY
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
$11 - $12 hourly
About Hampton Inn Richwood, KY
This hotel is the newest prototype for Hampton Inn's. Just over one year old, this modern hotel attracts people from all over the country. We run high occupancy and have great guest reviews on all review sites. Work for a locally owned franchise that is rapidly growing. Plenty of opportunities for growth.