Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
About Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown
Located in the trendy Strip District neighborhood, our Homewood Suites Pittsburgh Downtown Hilton™ hotel is convenient for all major businesses and corporations. A variety of dining and entertainment options are easily accessible from our hotel, and Historic Strip District, which offers local flavors and crafts. The hotel is only two blocks from Senator John Heinz History Museum, three blocks from David L. Lawrence Convention Center, and close to PPG Paints Arena, Heinz Field, PNC Park, and Duquesne University.