Davilyn Hospitality - Studio 6 Orange Texas
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
About Davilyn Hospitality - Studio 6 Orange Texas
Studio 6 Orange Texas is conveniently located off I-10 on Highway 62 North. All modern guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and kitchenettes. An outdoor unheated pool is open all year and a coin laundry facility is available.