Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Montgomery
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
$10 - $10.50 hourly
About Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Montgomery
We are a small family owned company which is offering great customer service. We need help keeping up the same great work.