We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
$10.50 - $12.50 hourly
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our over 100-year history. We are proud to have an award-winning workplace culture and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of our Team Members so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our travel discount program. We prioritize understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices.
Mission: To be the most hospitable company in the world – by creating heartfelt experiences for Guests, meaningful opportunities for Team Members, high value for Owners, and a positive impact in our Communities.