Embassy Suites Lubbock
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
About Embassy Suites Lubbock
Come and join our strong team here at Embassy Suites Lubbock where we like to Make A Difference with our employees, our guests, and our community. Making a Difference is what makes our brand unique, makes each of us want to work together, and makes guests want to stay with us.