Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$13 - $17 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Renovated Historic building next to the T-Mobile Center and Power and Light. Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown was designed for business and leisure travelers, this new hotel is conveniently located and accessible to I-70, I-35, I-29, and US 71. We share a backyard with the Central Business District of Kansas City and are adjacent to the T-Mobile Center. The attractions that are just steps away include Kansas City’s Power and Light District, Kansas City Convention Center, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Crown Center (home to the international headquarters of Hallmark Cards), the Crossroads Art District, Union Station, and Country Club Plaza are a few of the many exciting places for you to discover while visiting this fine city.