Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$15 - $16 hourly
About SpringHill Suites
This hotel wins a national award for its hospitality. Come join this dynamic team and become a part of our hotel family.