Best Western Plus Kalispell/ Glacier Park West
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$16 per hour
About Best Western Plus Kalispell/ Glacier Park West
If you are looking for a Family and not just a job then we are the place for you.
We offer bonuses, a variety of benefits, and much more!!