Holiday Inn Jekyll Island
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
About Holiday Inn Jekyll Island
The Holiday Inn Resort on the beach at Jekyll Island offers panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, wide open lawns, a variety of dining options and superior service.