Holiday Inn Houston near Sugarland
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
About Holiday Inn Houston near Sugarland
206-room full-service hotel located in the southwest Houston area.