BH Hospitality Management
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$10 - $13 hourly
About BH Hospitality Management
BH Hospitality Management is a fully-integrated management company that prides itself in producing and maintaining high-quality hotels all across the state of Texas. We have a proven track record of being the top performers in many of our managed markets, with all of our branded, limited services, and extended stay Focus brands.