Baymont inn & suites
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$10 - $12/hr
About Baymont inn & suites
Open and timely communication build transparency and trust that goes both ways in addition to uniting employees and leadership under the same goals.