We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
$10 - $12 hourly
About DAYS INN
Days Inn in Floriday City looking for positive, outgoing staff members.
New management company at the property