We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
$16 - $20 hourly
About The Coonamessett
Our Cape Cod inn balances an updated feel with an authentic Cape experience in the heart of Falmouth, MA. With the style and comfort of a modern coastal home, The Coonamessett offers a perfectly relaxed jumping-off point to explore the Cape by bike, catch a ferry to the islands, or just retreat to your private sitting room for a moment of calm.
The spectacular gardens and elegant, airy, event and dining rooms at our Cape Cod inn create a uniquely beautiful backdrop for joyous celebrations with friends and family, while the handsome Eli’s Tavern offers great dining every day. In all seasons, The Coonamesset is your destination for a taste of life on the Cape.