La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
$15 - $16 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks
Stay with us at our La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fairbanks Airport hotel, ideally located just minutes from Fairbanks International Airport (FAI). If you're flying in or out of the area, we offer a free airport shuttle for your convenience.