Sugarloaf Capital Buford
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$12 - $15 hourly
About Sugarloaf Capital Buford
We are a premier employer based in Northeast Atlanta and your success is our success. We invest in people. Come start your journey into Hospitality with us.