Sleep Inn & Suites
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
$13.50 - $15 hourly
About Sleep Inn & Suites
Our Compensation Philosophy
We understand that living is not getting any cheaper. So, in addition to paying our team well, we proactively seek out various forms of "compensation" to offer our employees.
We also operate with the principle that a team who feels valued, receives recognition for a job well done, gives back to their community, and is working in a positive culture is every bit as important as a good wage.
So, we strive daily to create and nurture a positive and healthy work culture.