Tru by Hilton Coppell
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
$14 - $16 hourly
About Tru by Hilton Coppell
Tru by Hilton Coppell is a new build property that opened on 9/6/19 located at the intersection of I-635 and Belt Line.
1560 Point West Blvd Coppell, TX. 75019
This shifts requires agent to work Monday-Fridays and must have flexibility to assist on the weekends depending on the needs of the hotel.