We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
About Hotel Felix
As downtown Chicago’s first hotel to enjoy Silver LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification from the U.S. Green Building Council, our four-star hotel has mastered the art of combining luxury and sustainability.
At the corner of Clark and Huron Streets, step past our vintage façade into a lobby that feels worlds apart from the urban bustle.
Elements of earth, wind, water, and fire create an immediate sense of relaxation and wellbeing, with contemporary furnishings and a glass fireplace lending a stylish yet cozy feel.