Hilton Garden Inn North Alpharetta
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
About Hilton Garden Inn North Alpharetta
We’re in Windward Business Center with a free three-mile shuttle. Downtown Alpharetta is four miles away and we’re 10 minutes from Avalon Boulevard and Ameris Bank Amphitheatre. We have free parking, an indoor pool, a patio with a fire pit, and a lobby lounge. Enjoy breakfast, dinner, and room service from The Garden Grill restaurant.