Hotel Indigo Waco-Baylor
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
$12 - $14 hourly
About Hotel Indigo Waco-Baylor
Hotel Indigo is an upper upscale boutique hotel brand focused on creating a uniquely local experience in each of our hotels. We deliver a beautiful perspective of the neighborhood, bringing its sights, sounds, and flavors into our spaces.