Quality Inn Fairground Ybor City
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
About Quality Inn Fairground Ybor City
Quality Inn Fairgrounds Near Ybor City
4955 E. 18th Ave.
Tampa FL. 33605