Motel 6 #4039
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
$10 - $12 per hour
About Motel 6 #4039
We are 2 position for Front Desk and Housekeeper. Also Laundry and houseman.