Motel 6 #4039
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
$10 - $11 hourly
About Motel 6 #4039
We are 2 position for Front Desk and Housekeeper. Also Laundry and houseman.