Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
About Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport
Our hotel is 10 minutes from San Antonio International Airport via free shuttle. We're within a mile of local shops, dining, and entertainment venues. Highway 281 puts us 12 miles north of downtown San Antonio, passing by the San Antonio Zoo, DoSeum, and Botanical Garden along the way.