Home2 Suites by Hilton Pensacola I-10 at North Davis Hwy
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
12.00 - 14.00 hourly
About Home2 Suites by Hilton Pensacola I-10 at North Davis Hwy
At Home2 Suites by Hilton, one of the fastest-growing brands in Hilton's history, is a mid-tier, all-suite, award-winning extended-stay pet-friendly hotel designed to offer stylish accommodations with flexible guest room configurations and inspired amenities for cost-conscious guests.
Our goal is to always seek to attract new employees who have a vision, a passion, and a deep connection to their communities that they are happy to serve. Encore desires to bring in diverse, yet like-minded individuals who want to not only make a positive influence within the workplace but also within the community.