La Quinta Inns & Suites
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Flexible overnight hours are required
$10.50 - $11.50 hourly
About La Quinta Inns & Suites
We have a great team. We work together to get the days tasks done.