La Quinta Inns & Suites
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
$11 - $12 hourly
About La Quinta Inns & Suites
We have a great team. We work together to get the days tasks done.