Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
$10.5 - $11.50 hourly
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our over 100-year history. We are proud to have an award-winning workplace culture and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of our Team Members so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our travel discount program. We prioritize understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices.
Mission: To be the most hospitable company in the world – by creating heartfelt experiences for Guests, meaningful opportunities for Team Members, high value for Owners, and a positive impact in our Communities.