Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
14 - 16 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites Louisville
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.