Lexington Hotel Group
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Execute front desk clerk duties as required, such as processing reservations and check-ins, delegating housekeeping, security, and service requests, responding to guest inquiries, and resolving guest complaints as needed
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
$10 - $11 hourly
About Lexington Hotel Group
Lexington Hotel Group operates multiple hotels in the Lexington, VA region. We strive to provide this area of Virginia with a "family" like hotel stay. We are always looking for new team members to help us provide the best hotel experiences for our guests.