Home2 Suites Lewisburg
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
About Home2 Suites Lewisburg
Home2 Suites by Hilton is a company specializing in the upscale limited service, extended stay, and full-service hotels, to include all Hilton brands across the globe.
Hilton properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest's expectation of hospitality.