Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
$15 - $18 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Renovated Historic building next to the T-Mobile Center and Power and Light. Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown was designed for business and leisure travelers, this new hotel is conveniently located and accessible to I-70, I-35, I-29, and US 71. We share a backyard with the Central Business District of Kansas City and are adjacent to the T-Mobile Center. The attractions that are just steps away include Kansas City’s Power and Light District, Kansas City Convention Center, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Crown Center (home to the international headquarters of Hallmark Cards), the Crossroads Art District, Union Station, and Country Club Plaza are a few of the many exciting places for you to discover while visiting this fine city.