Laquinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Helena
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
13.50 - 16.00 hourly
About Laquinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Helena
The Laquinta Inn & Suites is a mid-scale hotel in Helena MT.