The Inn at Gig Harbor
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Night Auditor who loves working with people and possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today! We are looking to fill 3 nights a week Monday-Wednesday 11 pm-7 am.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
$16.5 - $17.5 hourly
About The Inn at Gig Harbor
The Inn at Gig Harbor brings a cozy and relaxing ambiance and outstanding service combined with the adventurous style of the Pacific Northwest. The Inn’s premier location positions you just 10 minutes from waterfront dining, harbor activities, and the Gateway to the Olympic Peninsula. This quaint, mile-long harbor town blends water, arts, nature, history, food, and spirits in a way that will make you never want to leave.