Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
$16 - $17 hourly
About Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale
Airport/Cruise Port hotel close to I-95. New lobby, coffee bar, and restaurant are currently under construction.