Sugarloaf Capital Buford
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
$12 - $16
About Sugarloaf Capital Buford
We are a premier employer based in Northeast Atlanta and your success is our success. We invest in people. Come start your journey into Hospitality with us.