Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. We provide the training, tools, and the team to help bring your career to the next level. If this sounds like an opportunity you’ll love, please start your application today!
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Ensure all guests feel they are having an exceptional experience at the property
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
About Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton takes pride in being a fun environment to work in with a great management team and staff. We offer competitive salaries, medical benefits, paid time off, 401k, and travel discounts. We are fully committed to all team members and provide them with all the resources to make each person successful.
Gratitude, Trust, Teamwork, Ownership Mentality, and Lifelong Learning are interwoven in everything we do. We hire talent throughout all levels of our organization that exemplifies these important attributes in order to provide a top-notch hospitality experience for our guests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, or covered veteran status. EOE m/f/d/v
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is an amazing place to work! Come join our team!