Hampton Inn Butte
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now. This position requires work hours from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Flexible overnight hours are required
- Proficiency with computers is required; experience with reservation and accounting software is desired
$14 - $17 hourly
About Hampton Inn Butte
The Hampton Inn Butte offers competitive pay, flexible PTO, and travel benefits and is looking to hire customer service specialists who would like to work in a team environment!