Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn
Our property is looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Process additional administrative, bookkeeping. and accounting procedures as required
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
$13 - $14 hourly
About Best Western Plus Butte Plaza Inn
We value hard work through a team environment. By joining our group you will be expanding your family.