Quality Inn & Suites - Hwy 280
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Front desk clerk duties, guest services, night auditor or previous hospitality experience is preferred but not required
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
$10 - $12
About Quality Inn & Suites - Hwy 280
Quality Inn & Suites Hwy - 280 is a newly renovated hotel located on the corridor of the often busy Highway 280. We have a great team always willing and able to help any guest and employees alike to meet our common goal of excellent customer service.