Hampton Inn Altlanta Perimeter
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
- Must be computer proficient; experience with accounting or reservation software is a bonus
About Hampton Inn Altlanta Perimeter
Located along I-285 in Perimeter Center, we're eight minutes from North Springs Transit Station. Northside Hospital Atlanta and Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital are 10 minutes' drive. Downtown is 14 miles away.