Comfort Inn Alburuerque Airport
Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our growing group of hospitality professionals. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to financial details, a genuine love of interacting with people, and a superior commitment to customer satisfaction. Previous hotel experience is not required but guest service experience is highly preferred. If you are looking to start a career in the hospitality industry and want a position that can grow with your skills and natural talents, apply now.
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports to general manager, department heads, and hotel management
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent customer service skills are required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Some college is preferred but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Requires a flexible schedule that allows for overnight shift hours
$10.75 - $11.25 hourly
About Comfort Inn Alburuerque Airport
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport needs friendly, reliable professionals to join our team!! We'd love to have you!