Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Are you looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity and have previous experience as a front desk agent? We’re hiring a hotel front desk manager to lead our already fantastic team. You’ll be responsible for managing the reception area, supervising front office staff, enforcing hotel policies, and ensuring guest services are exemplary. Applicants should have experience in the hospitality industry, demonstrate a commitment to customer service, and come to work with a positive attitude. If you have management skills and enjoy providing excellent customer service, apply today!
- Generate occupancy reports and compile financial information for the general manager
- Hold responsibility for the front desk budget and order any necessary office supplies
- Lead operations at the front desk and make sure guests have an exceptional stay
- Supervise current front desk staff and hire and train new staff to make sure they’re providing excellent customer service and implementing hotel policies
- Interact with customers both in-person and over the phone, assist with inquiries, and mitigate any guest complaints
- Possess excellent management skills, communication skills, and multitasking skills
- Prior hospitality experience of 1 year is required for this position
- Proficient bookkeeping skills, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, strongly desired
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required (GED)
- Over 2 years of experience in office management in the hospitality industry as a front desk supervisor or similar position
- Hilton experience preferred
About Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Our Walt Disney World Good Neighbor resort offers a free scheduled shuttle to the parks or Disney Springs. Our hotel is built for family friendly fun with tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, basketball, and volleyball courts, putting green, and fire pits.