Springhill Suites Naples
We’re looking for an enthusiastic hotel front desk manager with 1 year of prior experience to ensure every guest at our hotel has an exceptional stay with us. You will lead operations at the front desk, act as the first point of contact for guests, and cultivate staff members who will go above and beyond our high customer satisfaction standards. Applicants should be strong leaders who love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Make sure to adhere to the front desk budget and put in orders for office supplies as needed
- Lead operations at the front desk and make sure guests have an exceptional stay
- Compile occupancy reports and financial information for the general manager
- Hire, train, and supervise front desk staff, including concierge, front desk agents, and ensure they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required (GED)
- Hospitality experience of at least 1 year is required for this role
- 2 or more years of experience as a front desk supervisor or related office management position in the hospitality industry
- Experience with MS office and bookkeeping skills desired
- Have superb communication skills, management skills, and multitasking skills
About Springhill Suites Naples
SpringHill Suites Naples is the perfect spot to savor your time in Florida. Take advantage of our hotel’s central Naples location on I-75, offering easy access to the sights and sounds of 5th Avenue South, Marco Island, and Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens. Following a day of competition at the Paradise Coast Sports Complex next door, spread out in our stylish suites featuring 25% more space than traditional hotel rooms.