LaQuinta Inn & Suites Lexington South
We’re in search of a hotel front desk manager that will provide exceptional service, so every guest who stays with us becomes a repeat customer. You’ll be the face of the operation and the first person guests see when they come through the doors. You’ll be responsible for supervising staff, interacting with guests, and ensuring our high standards for customer satisfaction are met. If you have 1 year of previous hospitality experience and you’re looking for a leadership opportunity on an already fantastic team, apply now!
- Direct front desk operations and ensure customer service meets our high standards for guest satisfaction
- Manage the hiring, training, and supervision of all front office staff members, and ensure they’re providing exceptional guest service and uphold hotel policies
- Gather financial information and generate occupancy reports for the general manager
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- Make sure to adhere to the front desk budget and put in orders for office supplies as needed
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Proficient bookkeeping skills, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, strongly desired
- Prior hospitality experience of 1 year is required for this position
- 2 or more years of experience as a front desk supervisor or related office management position in the hospitality industry
- Possess excellent management skills, communication skills, and multitasking skills
About LaQuinta Inn & Suites Lexington South
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.