The Bhagat Group
We’re in search of a hotel front desk manager that will provide exceptional service, so every guest who stays with us becomes a repeat customer. You’ll be the face of the operation and the first person guests see when they come through the doors. You’ll be responsible for supervising staff, interacting with guests, and ensuring our high standards for customer satisfaction are met. If you have 1 year of previous hospitality experience and you’re looking for a leadership opportunity on an already fantastic team, apply now!
- Lead operations at the front desk and make sure guests have an exceptional stay
- Hire, train, and supervise front desk staff, including concierge, front desk agents, and ensure they provide excellent guest services and enforce hotel policies
- Generate occupancy reports and compile financial information for the general manager
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- Handle the front desk budget and order office supplies as needed
- Bookkeeping skills and experience with MS Office a plus
- 2 or more years of experience as a front desk supervisor or related office management position in the hospitality industry
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Hospitality experience of at least 1 year is required for this role
- Have superb communication skills, management skills, and multitasking skills
About The Bhagat Group
We are a rapidly growing real estate team in SouthBay. Team lead (husband and wife team) brings a wealth of leadership, 15+ years of real estate experience with the primary goal to uplift the lives of people whose lives we touch.