Best Western Plus Superior Inn
Are you looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity? We’re hiring a hotel front desk manager to lead our already amazing team. You’ll be responsible for managing the front desk, supervising front office staff, enforcing hotel policies, and ensuring guest satisfaction. Applicants should have experience in the hospitality industry, demonstrate a commitment to customer service, and come to work with a positive attitude.
- Make sure to adhere to the front desk budget and put in orders for office supplies as needed
- Generate occupancy reports and compile financial information for the general manager
- Manage the hiring, training, and supervision of all front office staff members, and ensure they’re providing great guest service and uphold hotel policies
- Oversee all operations at the front desk and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for every guest
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- Exhibit working knowledge of general hotel industry practices and policies
- 2 or more years of experience as a front desk supervisor, or related office management position in the hospitality industry
- Possess excellent management skills, communication skills, and multitasking skills
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Best Western Plus Superior Inn
Our philosophy is SERVICE. The success of our Company is built on the foundation of providing legendary service. Each team member contributes to the overall guest experience by treating guests with the utmost respect, courtesy, and friendliness. Our goal is to exceed guests’ expectations and to create an unforgettable experience so they will return, and so they will share their positive experiences with others.
Our company motto reflects this philosophy, “Service isn’t a big thing, it’s a million little things”.