Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale
We’re looking for an enthusiastic hotel front desk manager with 1 year of prior experience to ensure every guest at our hotel has an exceptional stay with us. You will lead operations at the front desk, act as the first point of contact for guests, and cultivate staff members who will go above and beyond our high customer satisfaction standards. Applicants should be strong leaders who love working with people. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Make sure to adhere to the front desk budget and put in orders for office supplies as needed
- Interact with customers both in-person and over the phone, assist with inquiries, and mitigate any guest complaints
- Direct front desk operations and ensure customer service meets our high standards for guest satisfaction
- Supervise current front desk staff and hire and train new staff to make sure they’re providing excellent customer service and implementing hotel policies
- Gather financial information and generate occupancy reports for the general manager
- Prior hospitality experience of 1 year is required for this position
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
- Proficient bookkeeping skills, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, strongly desired
- Have superb communication skills, management skills, and multitasking skills
- Over 2 years of experience in office management in the hospitality industry as a front desk supervisor or similar position
$16 - $18 hourly
About Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale
Airport/Cruise Port hotel close to I-95. New lobby, coffee bar, and restaurant are currently under construction.